So we have gotten together with the Cut & Paste crew to put together a 3ON3 Comp. around the time frame of mid-April to early May. With the Venue and confirmed date to be announced. This e-mail/post is to let you know that this happening and for you to draft your players and register your team for the comp. This will just help out to gage how many teams we will have on the day so we can find the appropriate venue for the event.
We also want to base this around having local business, groups, labels, artists, bars, promoters, anything enter the comp. Just for fun and meeting new people that are like minded in Perth. So if your down for playing some ball on a Saturday soon, then follow the details below and register your team.
3ON3 BALL COMP. REGISTRATION.
1. Nominate your team name (i.e. Paper Chain, The Community, or what ever ya want)
2. What colours your team will be Wearing on the day. (same colours will come up so we might have to change what you want to be)
3. Name your 3 players that will be balling on the day (bring a reserve just in case injuries/low fitness etc.)
4. Send all this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and also your best contact number so we can contact you if we need to.
5. We are not covered for this competition so it will be an enter at your own risk event. There will be some meds on had if any big injuries happen. keep it fun and friendly but put em’ on blast!
So this is all the info. we need to gather for the moment, tell your friends or anyone that is keen to ball and let them know to register before the 31st MARCH 2010.